Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Thursday 9/24

OK,

We tabbed 3 Top Pick Winners on Wednesday from 9 races including my Best Bet - Marking, who was very impressive despite having no idea what he's doing yet. When he figures it out, look out.

For Thursday I have completely handicapped Belmont 1-10 w/ Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. We start the card with two jumpers, where I have an opinion, but strictly for action bets only.

I do have one I can't wait to bet today. They came up in my stable mail and are 10/1 on the Morning Line. Gonna try my best to cash a PK4 using that horse as a single, at least on one ticket.

Could be a good day to jump on board, build up some bank roll for the upcoming Super Saturday extravaganza from coast to coast.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections. Also available is  the Combo with RacingWithBrunos Workout Report & my selections both for Belmont. It gets emailed once purchased in a convenient PDF format.

For Thursday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 5 - #7 PURIM PARTY - This Purim gelding came off a year layoff in last and had no chance from the start. He kinda broke slightly slow then was sandwiched on both sides which caused him to drop to the back of the pack. The race should have been over but he continued on and actually made a very strong run around the far turn, but flattened out mid-stretch in a very promising return. If he gets out of the gate today, just might light up the tote at a big mutual.

The very best of luck.

No comments: