Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A New Beginning at Pick4win.com

Well,

I have decided to make selections available on Pick4win.com Wednesday through Sunday rather than revert back to my previous Friday through Sunday schedule. I will be handicapping for myself anyway, so why not?

I will focus on Belmont Park plus do my best to have Spot Plays daily as I will be scanning KY Downs, Churchill Downs, Santa Anita, Woodbine, Meadowland Turf.... Wherever I can find a good horse or two to devise some multi-race and inter-race plays with - like a good turf race or a stakes race somewhere. I've always offered this in some way but was usually more on Saturday's. I will try and make this the rule, not the exception.

I am very pleased to announce I've formed a terrific business alliance with Bruno De Julio of BrunoWithTheWorks and RacingWithBruno to offer Bruno's 'With the Works' Workout Reports to my customers through Pick4win.com  - and Bruno will offer my analysis on Belmont Park to his customers as part of a package.

I purchased the other Clocker Report available in NY for a few years when it started, but always saw Bruno's team came up with more live horses. After this Saratoga season, there was no comparison, Bruno's report was simply the best.

All summer I had the pleasure of sitting in with Bruno as well as Amy and Mike who were his Saratoga Team. I learned much plus am happy to have them as my friends after sharing an hour a day with them in the mornings.

Bruno has been involved professionally in racing since 1988. He has worked at The Racing Times (my favorite paper of all time), among other racing ventures like pinhooking and sales consultation, and now leads his own team of private clockers in KY, CA, and soon FLA.

Bruno and his team do all the work, clocking the horses, observing their movement, their behavior and then they identify them. The competition may clock them, but they get the official time and official horse from NYRA and neither of which may actually be completely accurate. 

With Bruno's independent analysis you will get honest commentary and he may even point out that his work on his watch was "much faster than official". This valuable info from BrunoWithTheWorks, will now be folded into my everyday process and his entire daily Workout Report will be available to you right on Pick4win.com individually by track or as a bundle. 

Bruno's 'With The Works' Workout Report should become an invaluable tool in your handicapping process as well. It is well worth checking out for yourself.

As a bonus and welcome to my Members - Bruno is offering his Kentucky Downs Workout Report for Thursday FREE with the purchase of Thursday's Pick4win.com selections. Once purchased, I will email you Thursday's 'With the Works' Workout Report FREE.

I will have Kentucky Downs races 1-10 with Pick5, Pick4, and Pick3 wagers suggested. Grab those selections once available tomorrow and I'll email Bruno's Workout Report to you for FREE.

A new day has dawned at Pick4win - i'm thankful for the opportunity to be doing something I love and becoming more and more involved with horse racing.