Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Sunday 7/12

Alright,

Not a bad day Saturday at Arlington as we had 3 Top Pick Winners from the 4 races, unfortunately my 4th choice upset leg three of the All Turf/Stakes Pick4 so my tickets went by the wayside, but hoping some other Pick4win players expanded the wager some and cashed a nice ticket.

As I thought Belmont looked a tad squirrely but none of the races went my way. I had a few listed winners but couldn't connect on top with any of my punches. We'll try to close out today strong.

For Sunday I have completely handicapped Belmont races 4-10 with Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. I have two Best Bets as my strong plays and a few swings with longer priced horses tat could juice up the returns if I'm correct.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 6 - #3 SANCTIFICA - this Distorted Humor four year old filly makes her 2nd lifetime start today for Christophe Clement after showing big speed from the gate running fast fractions under pressure only to weaken in her debut. She has come back with three strong works and is on her toes for this. Should take them wire to wire with the slight turnback.

The very best of luck!

No comments: