Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse pick for Saturday 7/11

OK,

Got the weekend off in style yesterday as the Free Pick Keri Belle disposed of her rivals as expected at a semi-good 9/5. I did have one other Top Pick Winner in Clara Kelly in the 3rd plus a few other listed winners which a few of my Pick4win players used to hit the Pick5 yesterday at Belmont.

Today's races look very interesting. I can see some long shots reining for most of the day Saturday and the ones I've focused in on are not the logical ones being tossed around by others, so I feel that gives me a distinct advantage. I looking to cash some very nice tickets today.

For Saturday I have completely handicapped Belmont races 3-10 with Pick4's and Pick3 wagers suggested plus Arlington Park races 5-8 which is an All Turf/ All Stakes Pick4 and Pick3.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections, we're gonna have some fun today.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 3 ~ #7 VINEGAR JOE - this Candy Ride colt debuted a month ago for Linda Rice and did little running. I've actually had this horse in my stable mail for a year as Mike Hushion liked this horse last year but never made it to the races. He was transferred out of Mike's care when he was in the hospital and for whatever reason still resides with Linda Rice. She does great work with 2nd time dirt sprinters so I'm expecting a complete turn around today second time out.

The very best of luck.

No comments: