Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Stakes Day horse Pick for Saturday 6/6

Alright,

Today is the day, we will see history as American Pharoah goes for the Triple Crown.

I fully anticipate by 7PM tonight, 3 Yr Old Champion & Horse of the Year will be all sewn up as American Pharoah should dispose of today's rivals on his way to immortality.

But... the rest of the card is pretty good too. Actually, its too much, but I'll live. I've completely handicapped all 13 races from Belmont Park with Pick5, Pick4, Pick3 and Trifecta wagers suggested. Lots of Grade 1 stakes today and too many outstanding horses to mention. Its gonna be a fun and special day of racing. I will be in attendance by 10AM and ya never know, just might see me on TV later in my blue/yellow tye dye!

Sunday I may or may not have selections. Too many variables right now, but I'll try.

To purchase today's jam packed Belmont Stakes card, visit Pick4win.com to do so.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 6 - #8 V.E. DAY - The English Channel horse makes his 2nd start back from a layoff where he got a very useful tightener on turf in his return. He should be dead fit to tackle to 12 furlongs, gets a big jock switch to help his cause too. He'll run past them all for victory.

The very best of luck.

No comments: