Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Saturday Horse Pick from Keeneland 4/4

OK,

Another great day of racing coast to coast, just hope the weather cooperates at Keeneland so we can get a few turf races in today. There are three Derby preps and I have an opinion on all of them. Lots of interesting spots today, some pretty solid favorites too, but with some crafty ticket making and sharp plays we still will be able to cash some nice tickets today.

I do have a **5 Star** Selections today - its been a very long time since I hung up that rating, which is my highest rating given. I had a winning **4.75 Star** win a few months ago, so it been a while since I felt this strongly about a selection. The horse had a brutal trip yet won with ridiculous ease, so its kinda cloudy in the PP's. I am stepping in if we get any resemblance of a price.

For Saturday I have completely handicapped Keeneland races 3-11, Aqueduct races 8-11 and Santa Anita races 8-11 plus that **5 Star Selection** at an undisclosed location with Pick5, Pick4, and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's very special 18 race card.

For today's Free Pick ~

Keeneland race 6 - #6 PRINCESS VIOLET - This 4 yr old Officer filly has taken up residence in the Linda Rice barn while Mr Hushion gets treatment for Leukemia, lets hope Mr Schwartz tips him out after taking all the stars from the Hushion barn. Linda Rice also took Captain Serious over and that horse responded with a lifetime best race Thursday. I can see this filly doing the same, and she doesn't need to move forward much to run away and hide from this group. Should sit 2nd and roll home.

The very best of luck.

No comments: