Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Sunday 3/8 **Updated**

OK,

Couldn't really capitalize on yesterdays Stakes race bonanza but we did have 5 Top Pick Winners lead by Ring Weekend at Santa Anita paying $17.40 $8.60 & $5.20 combined with Shared Belief winning the next race and we scored a amazing $27.40 Daily Double. Prior to these races, we ran 2nd with Kobe's Back who would have juiced up the Pick3's tremendously, but .... We did also have 10 Listed Winners with 10 exactas from yesterday's 18 race card.

Sunday has the look of longshot paradise. The Gulfstream races at first glance might look a tad cheap after yesterday, but if the Late Pick4 turns out the way I see it today, it will approach a $10,000 payout. There is logic behind every selection I make, so for these races to all line up this way is rare when I don't see a favorite that can't easily be beaten. We could really have a fantastic day. I actually got in a LockDown game on DerbyWars as the horses I like could blow up the tote. Then I got into a $1500 Late GP game and a NHC Qualifier Feeder game with the same races on HorseTourneys. I'm feeling it, so I'm gonna try and maximize it.

For Sunday I have completely handicapped Gulfstream races 5-12 with Pick5 Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~ **UPDATED**

Gulfstream race 10 - with the scratch of my original selections, seems #6 PENELEPUT may have this race over a barrel. She returns off 5 month layoff and is now in the Marty Wolfson barn. She gets 1st Lasix today and has been working very well for her return. Should sit closer to the pace and just power home.

The very best of luck.

No comments: