Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Saturday Horse Pick from Gulfstream Park

Alright,

Not a bad day yesterday as we weeded through some terrible races picking winners and cashing tickets. I had four Top Pick Winners from seven races and even threw in another winner on Twitter to start the Friday action.

My best bet of the day was a winner as Guggenheim displayed acceleration I've never seen as he was stopped cold and bumped mid-stretch and still found another gear winning for fun. He is gonna be a star.

For Saturday I have completely  handicapped Gulfstream races 5-12 + Oaklawn race 9 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. There are some great betting opportunities today. The late Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 at Gulfstream might really reward us well today as I see some dead favorites I will certainly take advantage off. I also have a first time starter from one of my favorite barn who could be very special that I'm looking forward to watching run. I have a feeling its gonna be a very good day.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 6 ~  #1 EBREEQ - this Kiaran McLaughlin colt returns off a 90 day break getting Lasix for the 1st time today. He also drops into a claimer for the first time which is really the biggest drop in racing. He returns to turf today as well running a fantastic grass effort in his debut against a stakes winner and future stakes winner. He'll be forwardly placed and should just run away and hide.

The very best of luck.

No comments: