Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Years Day Free Pick4win.com Horse Pick

OK,

Looking to get this weekend off to a hot start. If you purchase a Weekend Pass on Pick4win.com - you get today Free - four days for $25.

Some intriguing turf action today at Gulfstream and Santa Anita. The two races I've capped at Santa Anita look to be wide open affairs and I zoomed in quickly on my selections. The Gulfstream races should help boost the late wagers as I have some strong opinions there too.

For Thursday, I have completely handicapped Gulfstream races 5-10 and Santa Anita races 4 & 8 with Pick5, Pick4, and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections or grab that Bonus Day Weekend Pass.

For today's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 9 - #10 LADY SHIPMAN - this Midshipman filly adored the switch to turf last time, flaunting her speed, drawing away with ease. I expect her to do exactly the same today, just roll out of the gate taking them all on a merry chase to the wire.

The very best of luck, make 2015 a winning year.

No comments: