Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Monday, January 19, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Monday 1/19

OK,

A few more swings left on this extended holiday weekend. I have completely handicapped Gulfstream races 7-11 with Pick5, PIck4, Pick3, and Trifecta wagers suggested.

I also have a (4.75 STAR) play at Santa Anita that I'm seriously jazzed to play. I have handicapped Pick3's going each way using my Best Bet as a Single in all those wagers. I've also handicapped a Trifecta for that race as well. Can't wait to bet and collect on this race.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections. If you purchased over the weekend, you can get today's selections Free via email. Just contact me if you have not already received them in your email.

For Monday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 7 - #9 BAI BAI BABY - this Unbridled's Song 3 yr old filly makes her 2nd lifetime start after getting rained off the turf in her debut as part of an entry. She resides in the fine turf barn of John Servis while switching to the grass today. She is the 1st foal from a G2 stakes placed turf mare who banked almost $750,000 so major improvement is expected today. Worth a long look especially at her 15/1 morning line.

The very best of luck.

No comments: