Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Free Pick4win.com Sunday Horse Pick from Aqueduct 11/9

OK,

A fabulous day was had by Pick4win players and Twitter followers yesterday as my white hot streak stretched into week 6. Fabulous might be an understatement.

I tried to subtly tell people yesterday that I kinda liked a turfer who could pay nice. I even posted it on Twitter earlier than usual to get more people engaged. Did I beg people to play it? No. I'd rather not be know as someone who 'just wants to sells selections' but rather be known as someone who 'helps people win'.

So my first selection Saturday lit up the tote and got our Tops Picks and whole day off rocking.

Aqueduct rc5 - #4 MISS ATOMIC BOMB - $29.80 $14.40 & $7.80 w/ the $240 exacta

Aqueduct rc6 - #3 GOLDEN GEM - $22.40 $11.60 & $6.00 w/ the COLD $248 double

Aqueduct rc7 - #1 AIGUE MARINE (my 3rd choice) $15.20 $6.00 & $4.90 w/ the $1324 Pick3!

Aqueduct rc8 - #3 OFFICIAL - $4.00 $3.00 & $2.30 w/ the $310 Pick3!

We also made some bank in the 8th at DelMar as my Top two selections ran in opposite order of what I'd hoped as Top Choice #3 Number Five was 13/1. But he ran well for 2nd and we scored out on the $48.20 exacta and the $396.80 trifecta.

I have started to include Trifecta wagers into my turf selections when my selection will be high enough odds to want to take advantage. We will be cashing more and larger tickets with this focused strategy as I take advantage of my expertise in handicapping turf races and finding those overlays.

For Sunday, I have completely handicapped Aqueduct races 2, 5-9, Churchill races 4 and 8, plus DelMar races 1 & 4. If we close out the Aqueduct Pick4 today, could be a $10,000 payoff.

 As you've noticed, I've started listing more and more Spot Plays recently, mostly turf races somewhere on someones card in which I think we can beat the favorite. Take today's two races from Churchill, both 2 yr old two turn turf maiden races which could produce a chaotic payout, so I focused in a two horses who won't take much money. If they win, lookout. But with the added Trifectas, we might take home another truckload of loot simply by taking a swing.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For today's Free Pick  ~

Aqueduct race 6 - #3 GOT WINGED - this Posse 2 yr old colt made his 2nd start last time and made a nice move forward going from turf to the dirt for the 1st time. He gets a strong jockey switch, should be able to rate and make a solid winning run stretching out to 7 furlongs.

The very best of luck!

No comments: