Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Saturday 8/9

OK,

Fantastic day Friday for Pick4win.com players as I scored with 4 Top Pick Winners and 7 listed winners total. We capped the day with the runaway front running score from Prove It All Night who cruised around and paid $12.00 $4.20 & $3.40 with the cold $34.40 exacta.

Saturday has the look of a possible monster day. The races just set up well for my eye today it seemed as I have some very live horses at pretty juicy prices. There will be chances throughout the race day to cash big tickets. I highly suggest you purchase today's selections and play along.

I have all 11 races completely handicapped with Pick5, Pick4, and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For today's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 5 - #2 QUIET POWER - Chip Dutrow sends this one out for Jimmy Riccio after making one start this season in June where he was beaten 37 lengths. But don't let that scare you as I've seen his brother Rick do this many times. The jockey stays aboard after that debacle plus he has three very good works since that last race which to me adds up to victory.

The very best of luck~

No comments: