Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, August 22, 2014

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Friday 8/22

OK,

Another decent day for Pick4win.com players Thursday as I had two consecutive Top Pick Winners, a bunch of listed winners, and we cashed some exotics including the Late PK3.

Rain again this morning destroyed my best bets - so we do have action today, but I'm not nearly as excited to get to the races. But there are still some excellent betting opportunities regardless.

I have all 11 races handicapped with Pick5, Pick4, and Pick3, wagers suggested.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections or get a Weekend Pass as I've already handicapped Saturday's Travers Day card and have a few serious shots for us to make some money. I plan on laying out some wagers trying to extract every ounce of cash I can from those opportunities. Last year, one of those serious shots, Mentor Cane, finished 2nd which cost us about $5000 as we had the rest of the All Stakes PK4.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 8 - #9 AWAY GAME - I scratched into this one as one of my best bets of the day scratched. But, a very good replacement now gets the top vote. This Lemon Drop Kid ridgling ran the race of his life last time off the layoff here at Saratoga. He is best around two turns and at today's distance. Should run past them all late.

The very best of luck.

No comments: