Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Monday, August 11, 2014

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Monday 8/11

OK,

Another nice day was had by Pick4win.com players as we finally cashed a big ticket. I gave two possible Pick5 tickets yesterday and we hit an $81 ticket for $3444. Heard from several Pick4win players who took advantage. Well done by all.

We also cashed with other Top Picks including the Free Pick Lady of Victory and I also tabbed the cold trifecta in the Saratoga Special as I Spent It, Mr Z, and WV Jetsetter ran exactly in the 1-2-3 order I had predicted.

Monday's races are a little awful, but I have found two key turf runner that may boost the payouts as I have designed tickets using them as singles. One of them is the Free Pick.

I have all 9 races handicapped with suggested Pick5, Pick4, and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Monday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 9 - #9 EMPEROR'S RING - this extremely well bred son of Empire Maker out off a very nice Sam Son Farms mare Seeking the Ring makes his 2nd start of the season for new trainer. He showed a big turf effort in his debut and returns to the turf today, which should be a winning one.

The very best of luck.


No comments: