Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Opening Day Saratoga - Free Picks

Well -

It's finally here! Christmas in Saratoga!  That is if they run. It was so hot here yesterday, I cooked an egg on the cement floor INSIDE my apartment! I had to wrap my dog in a cold towel last night to bring his body temperature down - crazy heat if you haven't figured it out! But it might take 120 degrees to NOT run on Opening Day!

I have all 10 races doped out for Saratoga today - including two 4 Star selections in the Late Pk4!

I also will have 3 picks from "my circle". These will only be available through the Private Twitter @pick4members - and only those who buy a Saratoga Season Pass. I got "the call" yesterday, put the horse out on Twitter -and cashed an easy $5.40 winner. You could have paid for your whole season pass Before the Season ever started!!!   So buy your Saratoga Season Pass NOW!!!   Email me at pick4win@gmail.com for additional details.

For today's Free Picks -

Saratoga rc1 - #4 Rocky World - trainer won opening race last season, this one has moved up big time once hitting turf.

Saratoga rc6 - #5 Pervis - takes huge drop in class, may have to fall down to lose.

The very best of luck!

No comments: