Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Free Horse Picks - Oaklawn & Keeneland from Zenyatta John

Friday 4/8 -

Wow - can't believe I'm watching the Master on TV and my Country Club opens tomorrow - I guess spring is really here! After a profitable weekend last weekend - I can't wait to get going today as Keeneland opens. I have a 4-5-4 starred Pk3 play at Keeneland today in races 7 - 9 that looks pretty strong with full fields to ensure a nice payday.

I have 8 play total available on www.pick4win.com  - or existing members just send me an email with the package you'd like and I set it up. Included in these plays are 5 @ Keeneland , and one each from Oaklawn Park, Gulfstream , and Santa Anita.

As for today's Free Picks -


Oaklawn rc8 - #2 Will's Afleet - plenty of speed lined up in here , goes 2nd off the layoff, had rough start in last out, should blow by them down the lane.

Keeneland rc5 - #4 Dixie Stamp - is 15/1 on morning line, flashed tremendous talent when 1st turf last time, hoping Sleepy gets her settled to make a big run.

The very best of luck!

No comments: