Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Free Horse Picks - Oaklawn and Tampa from Zenyatta John

Saturday 3/19 -

An excellent day of racing today as I have found selections all over the nation. I finished up yesterday with 2 wins and 1 second from 7 On Top selections. But I do provide 4 horses per race and one of them won every other race than the above three! I had the $26 winner listed as second choice after the scratch of top pick, the exacta at Fair Grounds as my top pick ran out, a $23.80 winner with the $10.20 place horse & the $354 exacta as my top pick ran out here too. While my Top Picks don't always win - the winner is usually listed in my handicapping summary. As for yesterday's Top selections -

Tampa rc8 - #1 Mogey - WON - $5.60 $3.80 & $2.80 ...

Gulfstream rc4 - #5 Bridgetown - WON - $4.20 $3.20 & $2.80 as my only 5 Star selection.

Santa Anita rc7 - 2nd - #7 Great Warrior - $12.80 & $6.80 with the $258.40 exacta!

I do really like a few today as I have 12 selections available on www.pick4win.com for new members while current members send me an e-mail and I'll get your package set up. I have a 4 Star Double at Oaklawn finishing with the Rebel Stakes which I see as a thrilling race and don't like The Factor at all.

Included in today's 12 races are 3 @ Oaklawn Park, 3 @ Gulfstream Park, 3 @ Santa Anita, and one each from Aqueduct, Tampa Bay Downs, and Laurel which is a 5 Star selection


For today's Free Picks ~

Tampa Bay rc9 - #6 Voodoo Swinge - is 5/6 on the grass and steps up today into stakes company. Out of G1 mare Voodoo Dancer , I taking a swing that he can step up in class easily and draw off from these.

Oaklawn Park rc9 - #4 Harve de Grace - the beginning of my 4 Star double , is ready to run for Larry Jones who is sending her out for the first time. If she grows up at all from last season, she'll be a bear to tussle with.

The very best of luck!

No comments: