Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Free Horse Picks - Gulfstream & Santa Anita

What's that smell ?

I'm sizzling like steak on the barby!!  I continue to rack up the winners and gimmicks as well. Today I have a very strong play making his first grass start and I feel he will drift to at least 10/1 !!   This horse alone is worth buying my selections. I have 9 selections available at www.pick4win.com including 5 @ Gulfstream  and 2 each at Aqueduct and Santa Anita.

If you don't buy today's picks - your missing out on some free money.

As for today's Free Picks -

Gulfstream rc10 - #1 Alisal - makes 1st start for Angel Penna and also goes 1st time turf - is related to a few graded stakes winners on turf. Price might be right too!

Santa Anita rc6 - #6 Rule the Storm - makes second start off the layoff, and for speed horses it tightens them up for a big performance next out. Wire 2 wire.

The very best of luck!

No comments: