Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Big Ballons for Zenyatta John!!

We blew up the tote board today boys and girls!!   As I've said many times - Pick4win - your home for double digit winners!!

My free pick today was at Gulfstream rc7 - #3 Xoda. With a perfect ride from Alex Solis, he saved all the ground on the rail swung out at the top of the stretch and blew the freakin doors off this field!!  And we cashed out big time!!

Gulfstream rc7 - #3 Xoda - WON - $23.40 $11.60 & $7.20 !!!

I have one more play at Gulfstream in rc8 - but I had another winners at Aqueduct and Tampa Bay.

Aqueduct rc1 - #1 Digger Karakorum - WON - $7.00 $4.90 & $2.40 with the $75.50 exacta and the $115.50 trifecta!!!

Tampa Bay rc6 - #7 Expressivo - WON - $5.20 $3.20 & $2.80 ...

So I have 3 wins from 5 starters today with one race left at Gulfstream.

Wanna buy selections for Saturday??   I'm am white hot while no signs of letting up. Email me at jackstraw@pick4win.com or on Twitter at www.twitter.com/pick4win !!

I was begging them on Twitter to bet Xoda - hope someone cashed out like I did.

No comments: