Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Saturday Preview

Wow-

I am done handicapping for Saturday. I have doped out 10 selections including a 4 Star Daily Double play at Oaklawn Park , and two 5 Star selections at Santa Anita one being a first time starter that's been ripping up the So Cal training tracks since summer. I also have 6 races listed from the Sunshine Millions program.

It's gonna be a great day of racing Saturday. I will again offer a guarantee - if we don't make money Saturday with the 10 selections provided , I will give you Sunday for FREE. I have a couple aces up my sleeve for Sunday, so you can either re-invest or get Sunday FREE! What do you have to loose except pockets full of dead presidents I'm leaving the track with!

I currently have 1 win, 1 second, and 1 third from 5 Friday picks with an exacta and a trifecta. I have a double left at Santa Anita going off within the next 30 minutes.

The win - Aqueduct rc7 - #9 All County - $10.20 $5.60 & $4.60 with the $30.60 exacta keeps my streal alive into the fourth week , the 10th gambling day in a  row selection a DOUBLE DIGIT WINNER !!!

Does it get any better than that??   Yes!!  Cause I'm making money in bucket fulls - what are you waiting for?

Check in tomorrow or later for the dope on Saturday's selections.

No comments: