Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Free Horse Picks - Gulfstream & Santa Anita

Sunday 1/30/11 -

After a profitable day yesterday , I'm diving back into the deep end again today. We cashed BIG yesterday as I had two 5 Star winners at Santa Anita. The bankroll has kept building and today we'll take the rubber band off and fire with both hands!  Visit www.pick4win.com to buy today's picks or e-mail me for details.

First - in my opinion , the BEST 3 yr old of ANY sex returns to the races today at Gulfstream Park. Her Kentucky Derby winning trainer said SHE was the finest horse he has ever laid his hands on!!  We just need to move her target by 24 hours to the Derby and not the Oaks.

Second - The Holy Bull stakes at Gulfstream will prove both valuable and exciting. I already changed my mind from yesterday when I first looked at it , but an exciting race it will prove out to be.

Lastly - I have a Fair Grounds selections today - but with some superior "inside info". The horse has undergone Stem Cell therapy and feels like a totally new horse!!  Now that's some inside info!! This miracle therapy will now be used everywhere. The blind will be able to see! The deaf will be able to hear! There is no larger form of therapy than Stem Cell. Imagine this horse will feel like a yearling again! I'm salivating for this race.

I looked for some Oaklawn picks but there card today is just to awful. I get a lot of hits for people looking for Oaklawn selections and I try to oblige - but just couldn't find anything there today. Sorry. But I've been sizzling at Santa Anita then add in the FG pick - you'll forget all about Oaklawn, at least for today!

As for today's Free Picks -

Gulfstream rc7 - #3 Dubai Dancer - excels at one turn races , should start the motor around the far turn and just draw away from these down the stretch.

Santa Anita - rc8 - #4 Givine - goes first USA today and adds Lasix , 5 time turf winner finds this restricted race for her return, has been working very well for two months at least , drops seven pounds from last , look out - I'm blowing up the tote board with this one !  BOOM!

No comments: