Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Indian Charlie - not the horse

Please -

If you haven't checked out the sarcastic wit of Indian Charlie , your really missing out. I laughed my ass off today. I have the link on the left column of this blog.

Today - Dead Duck Darnell - ( that's the D in D. Wayne Lucas according to Indian Charlie !! ) someone broke into the track kitchen wearing a ski mask ... but the $9000 Armani suit gave him away !! Now that's funny !!

Opening Day - Injun Chuck already had "Punkin Head" Dallas Stewart listed On The Duck !! Well technically - every trainer is on the duck since no races have been run ... But I laughed my ass off cause he just wanted a reason to say Punkin Head...

So click around -its a informational site !!

No comments: