Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

calm before the storm at Saratoga Race Course

Wow - i'm now using an IE web browser ...

Anyway , this is the back yard of Saratoga Race Course ... Its stunning - but take a good look ..

That grass won't be there for more than 4 days ...

And those picnic tables will be completely re-arraigned and totally taken by 7:02 AM Wednesday morning ...

Opening Day is better than Christmas in Saratoga Springs ... If you don't understand and can't imagine that - you've obviously never been here ...

I melt into this back yard crowd on a daily basis. The anonymity it allows me is fantastic. People watching and cashing tickets - a wonderful elixir for a summer afternoon ...

At my table and in 'my circle' - you never know who you might see... some of the countrys best handicappers who stop by to exchange ideas including former DRF and Racing Times handicappers, DRF writers, jock agents , trainers , professional gamblers - plus a cast of characters like nowhere else ...

Aaaaahhhhh - Saratoga , only 4 days away .... I got my season pass yesterday ...

No comments: