Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Imperial Council - for real ... Derby Notes

Wow-

I didn't believe what all the fuss was about for Imperial Council. Probably cause he beat me out of a big exacta first out when he ran second to Hello Broadway. But now, his first start of the year was just awesome. I don't think Shug would have him more than 75% cranked for today , on the steady climb upwards for his next out. He did have a perfect setup , a 44 half , but he looked splendid kicking home strong down the stretch and galloped out like he was skipping in the park . I can't describe the gallop out as very strong, but it was effortless , non tiring , just a hop in his step.

K, more races to watch ... f*ck !! 7th St just dwelt at the start, trailed by 10 lengths, and made a run to fall 2 lengths short of the winner ...thats just bunk ...

Now I really have to go ...

No comments: