Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Saturday 3/25

OK,

For Saturday I've completely handicapped all 13 races from Gulfstream Park with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

I'm not gonna lie, today's card is about as exciting as eating sugar free, skim milk, Aldi brand vanilla ice cream. If its your last day on Earth, you'd savor that terrible, watered down, flavorless ice cream. Hopefully it won't be as we will live to fight another day. If I didn't make a bet until 3PM, I wouldn't care in the least. Imagine I have gambling dollars I'd love to spend, but Gulfstream will be stuck with small fields of shit horses until Keeneland opens. Again, there will be a winner in every race and I may be correct in more than a few of them, but its not as fun gambling on bad races.

I will be focused on the 2nd half of the card as my Best Bet comes in the 9th - the start of the PK5 and it end with a nice turf maiden race that can lead to a juicy result.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 9 - #2 BETTABE FAST - This 3 yr old Keyed Entry filly comes in off a short freshening after tiring badly in the slop. She returns to the turf today where she ran her best race so far. She has some big speed so I expect her to be 1st or 2nd down the backside while drawing away through the lane for an easy victory as today's Best Bet.

The very best of luck!

No comments: