Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Thursday 3/3

OK,

Our 'B' track bonanza went OK yesterday as I had 4 Top Pick Winners from 9 races at Tampa Bay. There were no price horses to be found, but a successful day was had by all.

For Thursday I've completely handicapped Gulfstream races 1-11 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. I have key horses book-ending the card and those horizontal wagers could be lucrative. I have identified a few good turf opportunities throughout the card so today is well worth playing.

Also available from your Member Account are Bruno With The Works workout reports for Gulfstream, Santa Anita, and My Picks/Gulfstream Workouts Combo.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase any of today's offerings.

For Thursday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 1 - #7 GOOD GENES - This Awesome of Course colt makes his 2nd start off the layoff, so his fitness should be primed for a very good effort. He broke from the outside post in last and rushed up to duel for the lead on the outside only to weaken late in a deep race. He takes a big drop in class today facing restricted Florida breds here. He also gets good speed rider Jose Caraballo up today and I expect him to grab the lead out of the gate and cruise wire to wire as my Best Bet of the Day.

The very best of luck!

No comments: