Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Saturday 12/12

OK,

I settled in at Aqueduct on Friday as more rain swooped in at Gulfstream and took all their races off the turf. I finished the day with 3 Top Pick Winners from 9 races including Loose Money in the 9th paying $11.40  $5.10 & $4.20 as we were bombed out of the Late Pick4.

Today's races are fantastic as Gulfstream shifts into 3rd gear with a stake laden card jammed with competitive races. The turf has been giving them fits as its softer than they care to admit, but hopefully we will get all those races scheduled for the green to actually run over it.

After seeing some analysis of today's card, I feel very confident in my selections as once again I've come up with horses I feel are extremely live that not many people believe in. That's always a good sign for me. We have some serious turf races and hoping we can run out some good tickets with big returns.

As an aside - it was announced this week that I will be joining the Elite Racing Network which is launching on 12/2615. It will be a subscription based online prattle (Saturday's & Sunday's) for races across the country and they are putting together a great team. My handicapping analysis was included in some Racing With Bruno options since September and Bruno has been instrumental getting me involved with the Elite team, for which I am very grateful. Check out the EliteRacingNetwork.com before we launch.

For Saturday I've completely handicapped Gulfstream races 3-11 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Also available from your Member Account is RacingWithBrunos Workout Reports for Gulfstream, Tampa Bay, and the Fair Grounds.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections or one of Bruno's information packed Workout Reports.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 8  -#9 CAT TREE - This Discreet Cat colt goes 2nd off the layoff for one of the hottest barns on the grounds - Dane Kobiskie. He showed speed off the layoff and should prove to be the speed of the speed today and dead fit as he jumped up once already with a race under his belt. He takes them on a merry chase going wire to wire.

The very best of luck.

No comments: