Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Aqueduct Horse Pick for Wednesday 12/2

OK,

Kicking off the first week of December with the last three cards that I will be handicapping at Aqueduct until spring. Gulfstream Park opens on Saturday for the Championship meet and my focus will be shifting there. Gulfstream has certainly become a strength of mine over the last half dozen years and I'm looking forward to refreshing my focus.

For Wednesday I have completely handicapped Aqueduct races 1-9 plus Tampa Bay Downs race 2 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. I have off turf selections for Aqueduct as it rained and the Tampa race might be the only turf race we get to bet today if the rain was excessive in NY.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Wednesday's Free Pick ~

Aqueduct race 8 - #7 S'MARVELOUS - This Tiz Wonderful gelding is in lifetime best form currently with four wins and two losses by a head or less in his last six starts. He gets plenty of speed up front to close into plus gets a jock switch to Javier Castellano. I expect him to sit behind the speed and power home to victory as today's Best Bet.

The very best of luck.

No comments: