Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Keeneland Horse Pick for Saturday 4/18

OK,

I only had one Top Pick winner Friday from 6 races and it happened to be the Free Pick so everyone got to take advantage. Chief Istan who I had in my stable mail prior to his debut last fall came out running s expected for Larry Jones. Chief Istan blew them away down the lane drawing away by almost 10 lengths a very easy winner. $11.60 $7.00 & $4.80

We did have 3 listed winners in the 2nd spot all listed as "the one to beat".

For Saturday, I have completely handicapped Keeneland races 4-10, Santa Anita race 7, and Aqueduct races 7 & 9 (with Late PK4's from race 6) with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Some very interesting races today. I'll be trying to beat the day's biggest favorites. I have also found a very juicy turf horse who could blow up the tote, both in win price and with Pick4's and Pick3's. I will be swinging away pretty good today looking to make a big score prior to the Derby.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Keeneland race 8 - #2 MAYLA - this Bret Calhoun trained daughter of Sharp Humor makes her 2nd start today and takes blinkers off which she wore in her debut. She was the favorite in that race but broke slow, rushed up, then faded. With that experience under her belt, I expect her to get her maiden diploma today.

The very best of luck!


No comments: