Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Free Saturday Pick4win.com Horse Pick from Gulfstream

OK,

After a slow day Friday with only five races I thought worth playing, we did cash a $148 Pick3 with a winning Top Pick selection of Pomeroy's Package at $11.40 $5.80 & $4.20.

Saturday is a different story. I can't wait to bet some of these turf races today. I have a Best Bet in a race where a DRF handicapper suggested playing ALL in his Pick4. I was so impressed 3 furlongs into their last race with the stride, my stable mail note became "stride of stakes winner". High praise from me, but when I see that stride, it is special for sure.

Gulfstream has two seemingly wide open turf stakes today but my (4 Star) Best Bet of the Day is in one of them, plus a (3.5 star) in the other, so my opinion is strong. After seeing the (3.5 star) horse race, his stable mail note became "will win stakes". Let's gamble.

For Saturday I have completely handicapped Gulfstream Park races 6-11 plus Santa Anita races 4 and 8 with Pick5, Pick4, Pick3 and Trifecta wagers suggested.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For today's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 6 - #2 EMPIRE KNIGHT - this Empire Maker 5 yr old gelding makes his 2nd start off the layoff after cruising to victory in his return for Mike Petro - and was claimed, making his first start for Mike Maker today who can move a turf horse up big time. Javy Castellano gets the mount as they slide into starter allowance company. He's on his toes with three rapid works for Maker, down the road for the Ramseys.

The very best of luck.


No comments: