Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Travers Day - Saturday 8/23

OK,

It's here, the biggest weekend of the year in Saratoga Springs. The Mid-Summer Derby will be run sometime today, at least I think it's today with the 72 straight hours of racing NYRA has scheduled.

The Travers Stakes will go to post at 5:45 PM Eastern. What a fabulous card of races though. I looking to turn a pocket full of cash into a bucket full of winnings. I have some strong opinions today, and like usual, they have only gotten stronger as 'nobody' else likes them. That's when I win BIG.

I have all 14 races handicapped with Pick5, all three Pick4's, and Pick3 wagers suggested. Just like Derby, Belmont, and Breeders' Cup - I have trifectas listed for the Travers as I expect huge payoffs. Now if we can only cash a trifecta as large as the Belmont or Derby, the bucket will be half full in one race.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections. Take them right to the track with you. If you have an Android phone, download my app and you're all set.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 2 - #2 FACE THE MUSIC - this Stormy Atlantic colt makes his second lifetime start today for the Phipps/McGaughey team after debuting on Whitney weekend. I have know for some time that the barn thinks highly of this colt. He was in a deep race for his debut, but extricated himself from trouble for a fast finishing 2nd. With the experience and four weeks rest, he will be ultra tough to beat today.

The very best of luck.

No comments: