Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Zenyatta John's Free Horse Picks - Oaklawn & Fair Grounds

Saturday 2/19 -

Please say a prayer for Eibar Coa who went down in a nasty spill Friday at Gulfstream - we don't need another paralyzed jockey. 

Well I finished up Friday with 2 On Top Wins , 1 second, and 1 third with 2 exactas and a trifecta. I also had two third choice horses win at big balloons within my 8 selections.

Aqueduct rc8 - #4 Eminent Tale - WON - $4.30 $2.70 & $2.40 with the $8.30 exacta.

Oaklawn rc8 - #3 Doc's Friend - WON - $8.60 $5.20 & $3.80.

Santa Anita rc7 - #6 Excellent News - 2nd - $9.80 & $5.00 with the $95.00 exacta and the $277 trifecta.

My two Third choice Winners were -

Gulfstream rc6 - #4 Omi's Vindication - WON - $16.60 $7.80 & $5.00.

Gulfstream rc9 - #8 La Luna de Meil - WON - $19.80 $9.80 & $6.00.

It just goes to show you, there is lots of ways to formulate wagers and make money with my selections. That's why I provide 4 selections in order of preference. I might not win with every On Top selection , but my selections do run and run big. I have customers who box all four , I have some use them in Doubles, Pick3's , and Pick4's using the rolling wagers.

I do love today's races. Another shit card at Aqueduct means no Aqueduct selections but I do have 11 selections available for NEW Members at www.pick4win.com and if your an existing Member , just send me an e-mail and I'll get you hooked up. Those 11 selections include 4 @ Fair Grounds, 2 each @ Tampa Bay Downs and Gulfstream Park, and one each from Laurel , Oaklawn Park , and Santa Anita ~ with 6 (4 Star) selections!!

As for today's Free Picks -

Oaklawn Park rc9 -(3 star) #4 Tiz Miz Sue - plenty of speed in here to set up my horse to run into, has really blossomed the last two races, nails them with Joe Rocco Jr.

Fair Grounds rc4 -(4 star) #2 Delano - plenty of speed in here for this guy to swing out and blow them away down the stretch.

Don't miss out on Today's picks - I'm feeling red hot again!

The very best of luck!

No comments: