Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Update - twitter.com/pick4win

Well-

I don't know a thing about Twitter other than I can type a message and it will appear as a text message in seconds on your cell phone. All you have to do is sign up for the free Twitter account and activate the cell phone option. That's it. No need to do anything else on Twitter. On my site, www.pick4win.com , you will need to purchase the New Twitter package or the best value - the Weekend Warrior for complete access, to be accepted as a follower on twitter.com/pick4win. If you have a free pick account, send me an e-mail an I will adjust your player account and send you a PayPal invoice.

It is needed as sometimes the best info comes minutes to post. For those Weekend Warrior's - like I said, it will be like the Bat Phone for horse tips. For those who buy the New Twitter package, its like insurance for winners. I won't use it unless I have something solid to get out. It might only be Five times a month. But wouldn't you like to be in 'the know' and cash with us than just read about my scores later in the blog?? That's what I mean by winners insurance. Besides , I don't know anyone currently offering this kind of service for horse betting. Imagine your at the track , I send a horse , you win and turn your whole day around. We live in an instant gratification world , and I have now provided the opportunity for us - horse players.

No comments: