Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Free Horse Picks - Keeneland & Santa Anita

Elloluvs -

Here we go again today. I have Two 5 Star picks today and I love them both. But only one for free, as I need to save some juicy info for my paying customers. Just like yesterday, my other 5 Star pick paid a solid $14.60 ...

Visit www.pick4win.com - its not the $10 , its the return on investment that counts !!

As for today's free picks ,

Keeneland race 7 - (5 Star) - #11 Justenuffhumor - this is a stakes horse in the making, all he needed way to stay sound and the grass ...

Santa Anita race 8 - #2 Sangaree - this half to Congaree has turned the corner the last month with much improved workouts. I feel he is set to explode on this field today...


I beg ya - my other 5 Star pick is at Aqueduct and I am stepping in big time. I am planning on a Major win bet. But only a half a dozen people in the WORLD got the word on him, and I AM one of them ... He won't be my normal double digits , but I might like 10 length winners too !! So spend the $10 - today is the day to back up the truck and take the money home !!

The very best of luck !!

No comments: