Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, August 11, 2018

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Saturday 8/11

OK,

A real nice day of racing as I've completely handicapped all 11 races from Saratoga with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Lots of nice opportunities today and I'm looking to take advantage.

Also today I've completely handicapped Arlington races 9-12 with Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested as its Arlington Million Day as this is an all turf  -all stakes sequence and I really like one in The Million and this could be a nice opportunity to score with this PK4.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 7 - #4 MAJESTIC WON - This Majestic Warrior filly aired it out when trying the turf for the first time last out. I think she's plenty talented and will be forwardly placed and looking to open up on them down the lane hold the closers safe.

The very best of luck!

No comments: