Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Thursday 8/2

OK,

Starting to heat up as I've tabbed 3 Top Pick Winners each of the last two racing days (6-18) with some nice ones too!

Yesterday I nailed Catoria in the 5th who paid $49.80 $13.60 $7.10, then came right back in the 6th with Jaded Lady $11.00 $6.30 $3.10 with the $192.50 Double for every dollar spent.

I finished the day with Discreet Mission in the 10th $9.10 $5.50 $4.10.

Getting a solid feel for the track and weather, nonetheless the ultra competitive racing and it finally feels good. I can go on a serious run at Saratoga when I get hot so I'm really looking forward to today.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Thursday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 3 - #4 HIERARCHY - This son of outstanding turf horse Point of Entry makes his 2nd lifetime start after finding his stride too late in his debut losing to a repeat winner in the process. If he goes forward as expected with the experience of his debut, he should be the boss of this group today.

The very best of luck!

No comments: