Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, June 2, 2018

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Saturday 6/2

OK,

A nice day of racing awaits today as I've completely handicapped all 10 races from Belmont Park with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Also today - I've handicapped race 8 from Woodbine as its a nice turf stakes and I've identified a very live looking runner I'll be keying off of.

Lastly, I've handicapped races 6-9 from Penn National as its their signature day with an All Turf & Stakes Pick4 & Pick3's suggested. These are turf only selections.

I have a couple at Belmont I'm really interested in - it looks like a nice afternoon to play.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 10 - #6 REFLECTED STAR - This Billy Mott trained son of Eskenderaya ships north after five races at Gulfstream to start the season. He shows a big win with Luis Saez up, but I take those with a grain of salt at Gulfstream. He's dropping in class today which helped him to his last victory. He remains sharp in his recent training and I'm expecting a big effort today.

The very best of luck.

No comments: