Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Free Pick4win.com Keeneland Horse Pick for Saturday 4/21

Alright,

Some really nice races to play today as I've handicapped Keeneland 3-10 and Aqueduct 6-10 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

I've also put up the Cross Country PK4 which has two races each from Aqueduct and Charlestown.

I am excited for Aqueduct today mostly as I have a 4 Star Turf play that will anchor one of my two listed PK5 and PK4 wagers. The juicy odds will only enhance the value in rolling wagers.

Its gonna be a fun day to play, grab today's selections and let have some fun.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Keeneland race 7 - #10 SMART RESPONSE - This Joe Sharp trained daughter of Smart Strike has been the favorite both starts as she ships up from New Orleans. She raced on turf both outs and now switches to the dirt and is well bred for it. She has some sharp dirt works as well which helps believe she'll handle it. I'm tossing her last as she endured trouble at the start, with a clean break today, she'll use her speed for victory.

The very best of luck!

No comments: