Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Saturday 12/23

OK,

A great day to play today as I've completely handicapped all 11 races from Gulfstream Park with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

There are 7 turf races and I'll be swinging away at all of them. I don't have a favorite on top in any turf race. In fact, the Best Bet and horse I'm looking forward to betting most today just might pay around $40. If that horse does win, I want to collect that $20,000 PK5 that she will trigger.

I'm looking forward to having some fun today and possibly cashing some real nice tickets.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 2 - #7 NATURE'S FORTUNE - (10/1 M/L) This Tiznow colt ships down from Canada after making two starts on the Tapeta surface including winning his last at nine furlongs. He picks up white hot Luis Saez today for his turf debut am I'm expecting him to jump forward finally getting on the proper surface after being rained off the turf in his first two outs. He's acclimated with two Payson Park works including a sharp work last out. Should sit behind the speed and draw off late.

The very best of luck!

No comments: