Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Sunday 12/17

OK,

Finishing up the weekend today as I've completely handicapped all 11 Gulfstream races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Some awful dirt races surrounded by very interesting turf action today so there will be spot to press and spots to play lightly.

I have one I like in the 1st so I'll be looking to cash early then press the 2nd half of the card especially the Late PK5 as my Best Bet will kick it off as a single and the last two races look very deep and if I'm correct, the Late PK5 will be very rewarding.

Through my 1st four days handicapping Gulfstream, I'm 8/22 with Top Pick Turf Winners wit ha $3.55 ROI. As I've said before, even if you are a serious player who handicaps themselves, it's well worth the money to see my turf selections and incorporate them into your own wagers. You just might cash a ticket of a lifetime.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 4 - #8 BYZANTINE GOLD - This Kelly Breen trained son of Exchange Rate comes in fresh off a September layoff after testing the weeds under the lights at the Meadowlands. The turf is his future as he's half to two multiple turf winners. He picks up Nik Juarez today who should get a nice forwardly placed stalking trip until he explodes late for victory.

The very best of luck! 

No comments: