Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Free Thanksgiving Day Pick4win Aqueduct Horse Pick 11/23

OK,

One of my favorite betting weekends starts now as I've completely handicapped Aqueduct 1-9, Churchill 9-11 and DelMar race 6 with Pick5, Pick4, Pick3 and Off Turf Picks provided.

Its one of my favorite weekend mostly because of the Hollywood Turf Festival and the Cigar Mile. Well, the turf races are now at DelMar and the Cigar Mile was inexplicably moved to next weekend.

But thankfully its all about the turf still.

I may have my 1st (5 STAR) selection of 2017 over this weekend and I'm prepared to make the biggest bet of the season if the odds remain fair. But, there are turf stakes all weekend at DelMar plus if I can find value I'll do some stakes from Churchill as well.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Thursday's Free Pick ~

Aqueduct race 8 - #2 HEY JABBER JAW - This Mineshaft gelding is 20/1 on the morning line and I can only hope we get all of that. This race usually favors the lightweight speed regardless of their odds. He goes out 1st time for Robertino Diodoro as former Rick Dutrow Jr owner Sandy Goldfarb reached in for $100,000 last time and pointed for this race. He'll have the lead in deep stretch and only needs to hold off the favorite for victory.

The very best of luck!

No comments: