Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Saturday 10/21

OK,

A really nice card awaits at Belmont Park as I've completely handicapped all 11 races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Once we get passed the first few races, the real betting begins as I've got some definite opinions on the turf and some dirt races. The races seemed to fit my eye today and I'm really looking forward to playing. They even have a Late PK5 today and I'll be taking those rewards home.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Belmont 7 - #3 DISCRETIONARY MARQ - This Discreet Cat colt comes off a nice win over the course after losing to repeat winner 1st off the layoff. He controls the race with his positional speed and simply looks too good for these as today's Best Bet.

The very best of luck!

No comments: