Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, September 1, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Friday 7/1

OK,

Closing Weekend commences as the Friday card from Saratoga has some very interesting plays as I've completely handicapped all 11 races with Pick5, Pick4, and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Also today, I have two horses in the entries that I've waited all meet to wager on. One is a first time starter the other a turf horse, both clearly marked. What a way to start the weekend, it could be a tremendous day especially after refilling the coffers yesterday.

In the 8th Thursday, my horses ran 1-2 in reverse order. My Top Pick #7 MISSION LEADER was 19/1 and my second pick #2 MANIFEST DESTINY (a Top Pick last time at 30/1 losing in last two jumps) was 13/1 after the start and 10/1 crossing the wire 1st. With my top two being such good prices I certainly boxed them more than a few times reaping the huge $525 exacta for every $2 wagered.

As I've stated forever, this meet is a survivor contest, you have to keep firing through slow times to grab huge tickets like that. It made for a great day.

For Friday I've completely handicapped all 11 races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Better yet, there is two horses in today that I've waited all meet to bet on, one is a extremely talented first time starter plus a turf horse who's a freak. Its a fantastic way to start Closing Weekend.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections or grab the Weekend Pass for all selections right through Monday - you'll get all four days for $25.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 3 - #3 HIGH FIVE COTTON - This Ben Perkins trained colt, (15/1 on the morning line) sneaks in on Closing Weekend off two ugly races. I'm just tossing both those races aside as one was on turf and the other in the slop. He gets back on a fast track today, gets Jose Ortiz in the saddle who'll use his speed for a forward position scoring a nice upset in the early PK5.

The very best of luck!


No comments: