Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, September 29, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Friday 9/29

OK,

For Friday I've completely handicapped all 9 Belmont races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Starting to get into so Aqueduct-like cards already in NY but we'll make the best of it as I have a few horses i'm interested in today.

Saturday's action will be full of stakes and depending on how much time I have I'll try and take a look at some of of town action for Spot Plays.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections or grab that Weekend Pass for all the action.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 2 ~ #4 SUMMER MISCHIEF - This Into Mischief colt gets a jock switch today to Johnny Velazquez after running off showing way to much speed when trying blinkers last out. He removes them today so I can see him using his positional speed to his advantage for victory.

The very best of luck!

No comments: