Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Wednesday 9/27

OK,

For Wednesday I've completely handicapped all 9 Belmont races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

After the first three races, the action gets much better for me. The 4th is a maiden turf race and the 5th a maiden special and I'll be jumping in there with some nice wagers as the 5th is my Best Bet.

The late PK4 also looks OK and has some value so it should be a fun afternoon to play.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Wednesday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 7 - #2 ABIDING STAR - This Uncle Mo gelding has won two in a row for Eddie Allard including his 2nd real nice win over the turf. He steps up slightly but has all the speed. I fully expect him to take these gate to wire with Joe Bravo up.

The very best of luck!

No comments: