Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Sunday 9/24

OK,

A nice day to finish the week as I have two 4 Star Best Bets in the 2nd and 5th so both can be leveraged as singles in each PK5.

I've got some double digit turf selections too, so I'll be firing away all day looking to cash some nice tickets. I had a couple Top Pick Turf Winners yesterday, hoping for better results today.

Visit  Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 3 ~ #2 EVERYBODY LOVES ME - except the internet trolls anyway, but this Maclean's Music filly has shown big speed in her first two starts and switches to the turf today. She draws the rail and Irad stays, I expect her to gun from the rail blasting these with speed, going wire to wire.

The very best of luck!

No comments: