Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, September 8, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Friday 9/8

OK,

After 2 Top Pick Winners both the last two days at KY Downs we shift my main focus back to NY as Belmont Park opens for the Fall Meet.

I'll be picking my posts for Spot Plays as Saratoga horses will spread out all over the US. For Saturday I'll have full card Belmont and will take a look at KY Downs for sure looking for good plays and I already know 'I have one' running.

For Friday I completely handicapped all 9 Belmont races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. With the wildly popular Pick5 wager being rescinded by NYRA - it will only be available on Saturday's and Sunday's - the Late PK4 once again becomes the serious play.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Belmont Park race 4 - #11 CALCULATED RISKER - This son of Into Mischief aired it out in the 2nd start of his cycle at Saratoga last and was claimed by Miah Englehart. I fully expect him to be forwardly placed once again and should enjoy the big one turn mile at Belmont. Down the road.

The very best of luck!

No comments: