Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Thursday 8/3

OK,

We had 2 Top Pick Winners on Wednesday but every day I take away lessons from the day before and I will be adjusting according.

For Thursday I've completely handicapped Saratoga races 2-10 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

I'll make this easy. I love one today. It's my Best Bet, obviously a turf horse, and I'm looking to score. I put four horses into my stable mail expecting them to win at Saratoga and the first one fires their shot today. I'll be swinging with both hands trying to maximize this opportunity as I can easily see this turf runner paying $18+.

I am genuinely excited to bet today because of this opportunity, get tied on, this is gonna be fun.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Thursday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 5 - #9 DREAMS ARE PAZIBLE - This Todd Pletcher trained lass makes her 2nd start off the layoff while going turf to dirt - extremely important as she will be dead fit for this start over the deep, laboring Saratoga Main track. I fully expect her to get it done but without much price.

The very best of luck!

No comments: