Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Saturday 7/29

OK,

A great day of racing awaits at Saratoga race Course as I've completely handicapped all 11 races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Starting to adjust accordingly as Saratoga is just a completely different animal than betting any other track. I've been beaten a head 10 times at good odds it seems. I feel I'm on the right horse but just missing. Remaining positive is the only way to be, patient as we are only in day 8 of 40.

I am looking to score early on today's card with the PK5 well in my sights. Two key turf horses will make this sequence rewarding and I'm ready to play.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 8 - #8 LIMOUSINE LIBERAL - This Ben Colebrook trained gelding has won three in a row and is never better in his return to Saratoga. He will stalk the cheap speed of Green Gratto and El Deal from the outside, take over at the top of the lane and draw off for victory.

The very best of luck.

No comments: