Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Tuesday 7/4

OK,

Holiday action today as I've completely handicapped all 9 Belmont races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Today is the debut of the NYRA Bets PK5 and I'll have them listed daily for the rest of the meet.

Some nice races today. I'm betting another turf shot today who I feel has a strong chance and a very solid price. The second half of the card provides nice sequences and good betting opportunities and I can't wait to play.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Tuesday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 5 - #10 NEW YORK SONG - The son of Posse excelled when placed on turf last out and that's no surprise out of a Singspiel mare. He responded with a lifetime best effort while overcoming gate issues to rocket past that field winning off the layoff. I think he can control the race from the outside with Jose Ortiz, being as close to the pace as necessary, then running away late for victory.

The very best of luck!

No comments: